Monday, January 10, 2011

My Fascination with Cruise Vacations

Since taking my first cruise in 2004 on the Carnival Miracle, I have been a huge fan of cruising.  It was such an awesome experience that I decided to make cruise vacations a cornerstone of our business.  I cruised with my family (including my parents and mother-in-law).  A lot of research went in to finding the perfect fit for all of us.  Nothing can compare to personal experience.  My fascination with cruise vacations has allowed me to experience over 20 cruises in the past seven years.

Cruise vacations are such a great value.  Their almost all-inclusive nature allows you to relax knowing your meals and entertainment are already covered.  The ease of visiting multiple destinations without having to pack and unpack for each is an added bonus.  The variety of entertainment and activities on board makes cruising a great choice for traveling with the extended family.

Each cruise line is unique and geared towards a different target audience.  Be sure to do your research and contact a qualified travel agent to make certain you are cruising on the line that will guarantee you an awesome cruise vacation.

Connie Sims, MCC
Sims Family Tours & Travel - "Where Vacations are Waiting to Happen!"

2 comments:

  1. Cruising is such a wonderful experience with so much to do. Great info.

    RoxAnne Taylor
    http://roxannetaylor.blogspot.com/
    RoxAnne.Taylor@AvoyaTravel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    It is really nice see here your post giving out your experience and all during the vacations on cruise. Thanks for sharing with all.

    Mumbai 5 Star Hotels

    ReplyDelete